68% of working women are responsible for ALL of the duties of the house. No wonder when given the choice of an assistant at home or an assistant at the office 68% said they would rather have help at home. I find it interesting that those percentages are the same. It looks like 100% of the working women who are also responsible for all of the household chores wish they had more help at home than on the job. If they had more help with the mundane tasks at home this would free up their time so they can spend quality time with their families when they aren’t working.
For the full story from iVillage : http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42882206/ns/business-press_releases/
What a concept! Believe it or not, it CAN be done! Try implementing a few of these ideas and see if your life becomes more balanced.
1. Turn off electronics! – make set times to turn off electronic devices including computers (even if it is just during mealtime – that’s a start)
2. Schedule time with children & family! - make a commitment to go out with friends or your spouse every Friday night, regardless of your workload
3. Set limits! - set a maximum number of work hours and stay within this boundry
4. Hire people to help! -outsource your time-consuming household chores or errands.
5. It’s OK to say NO! – drop activities that take your time or energy
Check our video and see how we can help you! — The Errand Girl - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpcK5Yj8HrQ